How to Get PCA Services

  1. Do you have Medical Assistance? If yes, go to Step 2. If no, you will need to apply for MA by contacting your County Human Services office, or you can call the MN Care State Office at 651-297-3862 or 800-657-3672, or print an application at or apply online at
  2. Have you had an assessment to qualify you to receive PCA services? If yes, go to Step 3. If no, you will need to contact your county or health plan for a nurse to come out to authorize services. Tell the nurse at the time of the assessment that you want Accra Care to be your PCA provider.
  3. Do you have PCA with another company, but want to switch to Accra? If yes, the process is easy. We will have you sign a change of agency form and help coordinate the transfer of services to our company.

Please call us at 866-935-3515 and ask for Intake to start the process. We are happy to assist you!

Other Resource numbers to help you with other services:

Disability Linkage Line: 866-333-2466
Senior Linkage Line (over 65 years): 800-333-2433

Download our How to Get PCA Services PDF »